Saturday 25 April
While you can't explore Denmark in person at the moment, you can still enjoy some of Denmark's finest nature, lifestyle and culture from home, including hygge, Nordic Noir TV shows and outdoor livestreams – all available online at www.visitdenmark.com/denmark/things-do/visit-denmark-from-home
The online culture box will be updated regularly, and it includes the following resources:
• Danish culture from your sofa: A dynamic and regularly updated list of cultural resources from Danish institutions, including The Louisiana Channel, a video channel of interviews and stories from world-leading artists and cultural figures, from Sally Rooney to David Hockney and Marina Abramović.
• The very best of Danish Noir: A guide to the unmissable box sets from the land that launched the Nordic Noir genre back in 2007 with The Killing.
• Danish recipes to make from home: Nothing says comfort like a tray of homemade pastries or a Danish apple cake.
• Get creative: A series of Danish creative ideas, traditional and modern, to keep you occupied while you're staying in. Some of them even come with a royal seal of approval.
• Denmark in your ears: A list of Danish music playlists and podcasts in English, ideal for when screen fatigue sets in.
• Books about Denmark: All the best non-fiction books about Denmark and being Danish.
• What is hygge? An explainer/refresher on the nation's untranslatable concept.